Atlas Copco G Series screw compressor available in 2 kW, 3 kW, 5.5 kW, 7.5 kW, 11 kW, 15 kW, 18 kW &22 kw is the perfect choice for your business. It brings the power and durability of an industrial screw compressor to any type of small or medium sized industry.
2-22kW Screw Compressors
The G Series screw compressor is built to last and perform with robust element, and a motor delivering efficient performance and come with state-of-the-art monitoring and has the option for remote monitoring. The 2 kW to 18 kW compressors form Atlas Copco are built to last with rugged screw compressor technology, and has a 100% duty cycle. The G Series screw compressors robust components mean it can withstand temperature of up to 46°C ambient temperature.
The 2kW to 5kW compressors available in 10 bar the 7.5 kW up to 22kW is available in pressure variances from 7.5 bar to 13 bar. Available in Floor mount, Tank mount and full feature variances the G Series screw compressor has the feature and specs to suit any business’s needs.
The G Series screw compressor is your choice for performance, technology and durability without breaking the bank. Call us today on 1800 822 220 or email jason@CPScompressors.com.au for a free quote.
When you get your next screw compressor make sure it is from the world leader in compressed air technology and ensure it is an Atlas Copco G Series from Complete Pneumatic Solutions.
Remember we can assist with the correct choice. We also install and look after service.
Available with Upgraded Controller, SMARKLINK, EWD (Electronic Water Drain) & Extended warranty (subject to usual terms)
Atlas Copco’s G compressors bring you outstanding sustainability, reliability and performance,
while minimizing the total cost of ownership. This range provides you with the compressed air
solution that perfectly matches your requirements with clear value propositions. Built to perform
even in the harshest environments, these compressors keep your production running efficiently.
G 2-5/G 7-11/G 15-22/G 30-45/G 55-75 -90 (2 -90kw)
A ROBUST MULTIPLE OFFER Integrated quality air solutions
• The integrated dryer avoids condensation and corrosion in the network. Optional filters for air quality up to class 1 level (<0.01 ppm).
• Standard included water-separator.
• Additional energy savings with the dryer’s no-loss mechanic drain.
• A true plug-and-play solution, ideal machine
for installation companies and OEMs.
• Easy transportation by forklift.
• Remarkably compact footprint.
Robust element & motor
• The G’s compression element, the most used in its size.
• 2-3% higher efficiency with V-belt compared to
other belt-driven systems on the G 2-22.
• Gear-driven drive train on G 30-75 for unequaled
reliability and limited maintenance.
• State-of-the-art monitoring using a simple
• Service and warning indications, error detection
and compressor shut-down.
• Optional Elektronikon® graphic controller for
further enhanced remote monitoring features
and service time indications.
High tech oil vessel
• Protection from oil contamination: extremely low oil carry-over thanks to the vertical design of the oil vessel.
• Extremely low losses of compressed air during load/unload cycle thanks to minimse oil vessel size.
CPS Compressors Atlas Copco Australian Distributor
Sydney Office (Air Compressor Sales, Service of all brands, Spare Parts, 24/7 Breakdown): Unit 36, 20 Tucks Road, Seven Hills, Sydney, NSW 2147, Australia North NSW Office, Central Coast, Hunter & Newcastle: Unit 4, 1 Cal Close, Somersby, NSW 2250, Australia
Copyright © 2019 CPS Compressors - All Rights Reserved. Authorised Atlas Copco Distributors
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder